I have a new blog!! Follow this link to see my latest posts and to see what I have been up to lately! www.monicadwalker.com/blog
Welcome to the new blog!! Photography to me is the only way to make time stand still. It is the only way to isolate the special moments in our life and live them over and over again. Most photographs take less then 1/60th of a second to take, therefore through this beautiful artform I am able to help people see their lives in fraction of a second intervals, time and moments that most people can easily miss. I invite you to freeze time with me.



Monica

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sheer Essence Performing LIVE!!

Sheer Essence is performing live at Scott Gertner's Sportsbar on Sunday, July 6, 2008 from 6pm-9pm, they are awesome come check them out!! FYI, my honey is in the band AND Kim & Chaun Williams and Brian Best are all family so come and support!! www.myspace.com/phoenixofmisfitsounds

Just for clarification the image in the flyer is not by Monica D. Walker Photography & Designs, however the flyer design is.

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP