I have a new blog!! Follow this link to see my latest posts and to see what I have been up to lately! www.monicadwalker.com/blog
Welcome to the new blog!! Photography to me is the only way to make time stand still. It is the only way to isolate the special moments in our life and live them over and over again. Most photographs take less then 1/60th of a second to take, therefore through this beautiful artform I am able to help people see their lives in fraction of a second intervals, time and moments that most people can easily miss. I invite you to freeze time with me.



Monica

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just One More...

I thought I would post one more from Caliph & Marguerite's Session from this past weekend. Thanks again guys!!

Labels

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP